3rd May 2013 Friday

OHYES THERE'S no school on Monday!! Whee! :D this year has been the most fun year I ever had like honestly. Our basketball school team got into interzone and we got second which is a really happy news for us. But I think if we played harder we could've got first because it was a close match so closeeee soooo soo close. But its okay we all tried our best and Im just happy for what we've got and hope for the better during 八独中. Andddddd.... I got selected for to play for state after finishing interzone. MYGOD. I didnt expect that to happen. I wasnt happy or excited when i heard the news because everything came crashing into my brain like Holy MOLY IM HAVING SPM THIS YEAR HOW CAN I GO FOR STATE PLAYER? My dad would be mad.... I wouldnt have enough time to even rest. But aft all tht thought and support from my dear friends I thought maybe i should give it a try since it is my last year being a high schooler. There wouldnt be a chance like this anymore. So I went to MABA today, all ready to show my skills and stuff despite my thumb still hurting :/ fortunately so few ppl attended tht they postponed it to nxt TUESDAY. Thn i was like NIGGA WHAT. I CAME ALL THE WAY HERE AFT THINKING SO MUCH NOT TURNING BACK READY TO GO AND U TELL ME NXT TUESDAY COME AGN? I was like nuhhhnuhhh shaking my head to myself there.

I wanted to destroy the whole court. Hahahahhaa nah just kdin. But i felt better aft meeting the people in charge of picking us i dont know whether they are the coach but they seem vry friendly AND THEY SPEAK ENGLISH! : Ddddd *rainbowwww****
Nyehehhee and during school I kept annoying Becca with abc songs and oldies. she likes them a lot. Hahhahaa and she annoys me with her pens in return nyehehhebhe. ABC123 abc 123 doremi ( her fav song) .


Okay enough with tht agahhahahgaga.
Well recently we've been having a vry confusing problem. Idk how to explain because I dont want to blame anyone for it. Well maybe its my fault but in nt aware of it or maybe its ur fault or hers. Idontreallyknow. People have a diff perspective on how they see things. But all i know is in whatever problem u face u must first look within youself not just blame the whole world for nt caring. Its not that i want to give up its nt that im not trying to help. I've thought to myself if i were to have tht kind of problem how would i want my friends to treat me and do the same for you. But its been 3 years, its time u learn whats right and wrong instead of depending on ppl around u and when u get hurt u end up blaming them for not being there for u when ur down. Like seriously, upon what Ive heard u practically blame us all for what happened. And now what? Friends are human, they get tired too, dont just think of urself all the time. About how alone u are, how unloved u feel, how sad u feel. We go through the same feelings too at times but we handle it on our own and whenever we're unhappy, did we ever blame u? If we were ever feeling alone, did we ever blame u for not giving us care or love and that we cant feel it? None of us has tht kind of problem, even if we dont share it out, we find a way on how to deal with it on our own by doing that we learn to grow. Aft these 3 years of being there for u and giving u support you never learned anything, u got worse. Even life is like a game for u to play with now huh? U think ppl in tumblr rly care about how u feel? No? Because they dont know you theyre just the same as all the anonymous ppl sending u hate msges but they are worse, and sometimes u know what i think? I dont think those are suppose to be called hate msges, theyr truth msges. Y not just accept the truth about urself rather than getting STRANGERS to defend ur flaws just to stop u from killing usself? And whats funnier is they dont know you. LOL. And they tell others not to JUDGE when they themsele are judging u.  Dont live a lie. Accept the truth and make a change from it to make the better ur only truth. Love only brings scars, even if u feel happiness, nothing lasts forever. I hope u get that screwed into ur brain so u dont walk around like some mindless girl getting hurt all over just because u dont accept reality. This isnt a fantasy where everything goes as u want, this is life. You need to be strong in order to live, unless well... U think killing urself is the best solution no one can stop u. Or do u need more lies to survive? I have no idea whether ur mad at me or wtvever but if u want SCREW me screw all u want because if u dont learn now, ur screwed urself. I know what i said is mean but this is what i want to tell u and if u choose to think that im NOT CARING FOR U AND SCOLDING U im nt gona stop u from thinking tht way because no matter how much i say, ull nvr change and nothing will change.  Wake up princess. =='

Comments