25th November 2014, Tuesday

Sometimes I just lay down on my bed and realize how fast this year has passed, one second I felt like I was dying and the next moment, UEC is over. Time steals away our time, but leaves us with memories at the same time. 

It's amazing how we all started differently but eventually met, bonded and held hands until the finish line. I can't imagine anyone else being by my side during the years of high school other than you guys. No one will be able to replace yall in my heart and soul. :) 

Becca being the shifu in Chemistry, Beatrice always getting bullied by Becca, Yuan's weird nature that made us laugh with every word she spoke and Mei Qhai's sharp and high pitched laugh. We did so many stupid things and went through so much laughter, ups and downs and challenges together. I'll always be grateful to you guys for bringing me so much joy and care through high school. You guys are always very precious to me k. 







Junior 3 and Senior 3 ahahahha. 






Can't wait for class trip!!!! YAYAYAYAA 




Comments