20th November 2015, Friday

In the midst of finishing my assignment and formative assessment, I shall update my bloggie for my Becca. hehehe.

First of all, I'd like to slap every single person who said Accounts was easy and WHOEVER THAT LOOKS DOWN ON THIS SUBJECT. ACCOUNTS is BLOODY HARD and not to say boring. omg.... I'd rather take a physic subject than that accounts imagine how bad is that.

Today I actually took the incentive to go all the way back to university in hopes of getting some ideas of how to actually get around this freaking subject that wakes me up from my sleep because Wendy Loo was there. yes.... Wendy from Arts stream in Kuen Cheng. Jesus even Wendy isn't sure of how to do the questions and she's been doing like 3 years of Accounts vs me (3 months of learning). This subject is seriously stressing me out plus we have only TWO WEEKS LEFT until finals. I am not joking, I will actually flung this subject at this stage. The lecturer sucks, the textbooks sucks, my self learning really isn't enough for a pass, not to mention getting a Grade B.

We weren't even focusing on doing accounts, instead we were chatting about how we actually came to choose our current course. I told her I wanted to be a Marine biologist and turns out she wanted to be an Archeaologist. wow.... and then she went on and told me that most of her friends taking Accounting and Finance, who were previously from Science streams and from duzhongs as well, are planning all switch schools and most even going back to science stream. I actually felt kind of relieved I wasn't the only one being left out.

Now I finally know that IT DOESN'T MEAN YOUR KID IS DUMB IF THEY'RE IN ARTS STREAM. ACCOUNTS IS BLOODY THE NEXT GEN. YOU GO TRY IT YOU KNOW.

it's killing me softly each week.... the lecture.... it's not that I don't listen in class... it's draining... not knowing what the lecturer is blabbering about, his voice turning into flat buzzing noise. I don't even fall asleep in class, I just get numb. Staring into the white board that he barely uses....

a few pictures of what happened in uni recently.....

GST sports event held on a sunny Saturday morning. 

studying Economics with Karena.

the art gallery in uni 





Comments