17th November 2016 Thursday

I went fishing yesterday, was trying to catch a snake fish and guess what happened...
I slipped, I didn't fall, I just slipped.
I was bleeding for 10 minutes after that, my blood couldn't stop. I can say this is the deepest wound I ever got and Jenny was kind enough to let me use her whole pack of tissue to stop me from bleeding to death. I had to stay still and apply pressure onto my heel to stop the bleeding so I just sat there and watched my friends squid for the rest of the day.

PS: I can't even walk today...it's just too painful! That's why I'm updating my blog. hehe

Location: Low Head

 On the day before, the 5 of us went to Narawntapu National Park. It was an hour drive away from Launceston and it is a big ass gigantic park I'd have to say. We drove to a few spots from Bakers Beach to Bakers Point and then we went for a 4 hour long hike.

It was fun after the hike but during the hike.... I felt like dying. The wing was so strong all the way up and down the mountain and it almost blew me away! SCARY SIA. But it was all worth it as we finally reach the top and the most beautiful scenery came into sight. We were overlooking the sea and a lush green valley with a big lake in the middle. It was just so breath taking to be able to be reminded about how amazing God's creation is.

We decided to take a rest before going back down but it didn't even feel like we were resting. Even if you're just sitting down on the bench, you feel like you're in this constant battle with the strong wind and you have to actually use your inner chi to keep yourself straight from getting blown away by the wind.
 this was during the beginning of the trek

the end of the trek

 After a long battle with the wind down the mountain top, we continued the never ending battle with a stronger wind at sea. A 1 hour walk back to where we came from along the beach. You would think that a walk at the beach would be so relaxing and nice right? NOOO. This beach felt more like a battle ground against mother nature. The smile on my face started to fade as I felt little granules of sand in my mouth, my hair whipping back and forth slapping my face, it felt like I was on the path before entering heaven.

We walked walked walked and walked and finally! FINALLY we reached the end of the trek. omg my legs felt wobbly, my feet was so sore, I just wanted to go home.

Netherless, it was FUN FUN FUN. I wouldn't say I'd do it again but something inside me is telling me to do it again. HAHAHA.
I couldn't even stand still for this picture.










Comments

Post a Comment