18th July 2018, Wednesday

It's been a long time since I posted wow! Didnt have any class today so I thought why not update my blog so that when im older I can actually scroll back and see how my life was as a student. XD Last semester was a dread, I pray to Lord so much for me to pass my units. T_T uni is harder than high school guys, dont believe it when people say that its gona be easier than high school. Speaking of which, I want to write down my testimony ever since I came to Aussie to study. Being without my mum and family, I think every international students would understand and go through some challenges in life where you feel like your alone and you gotta just man up and be independent and solve things in your life by your own. During these 3 years, although I can say I am guilty of not always speaking and talking to God but God has always answered by prayer no matter what it was/is. I never really realized until recently, and I feel thankful of how God was always there and He has always answered my prayer regardless. It is this moment suddenly, that I realize what an amazing Father we have... and I can feel that he is REALLY there for me at my most crucial times and also when I'm just busy living life, sometimes overlooking that He was always there for me. It took me 22 years of my journey from a catholic to a christian to have really witness and felt his love, now i finally understand the power of prayer and the possible miracles than God is able to do. I can say that I'm not good at praying but regardless, God still listened and answered.
.
.
.
So yeah! thats the testimonial of my life these 3 years. :)) #KEEPONPRAYING
anyways im so happy that this semester we have Friday off! mostly. So i get an extra rest day before i work on Saturdays. :DD Hopefully this semester goes better than last semester, but i really want to focus on enjoying my time here now rather than worrying about getting good results all the time. i want to be able to travel and enjoy the places in Tassie because I'll never know if I'll be back here after graduation. And there seems to be so many nice places to go here that you can see the wonders of nature and the creation of God. :) To more traveling and stronger friendships this semester <3





Comments