31 DECEMBER 2009

omgomg....i cant believe it!!! its 10:00 right now....and theres 2 more hours till its 2010!!! honestly, i feel a bit sad right now..because i felt like i didnt do my best this year...so i have to do better next year. HAVE to acheive my goals, study harder....the most important thing is, i have to do better and better after each year. If i dont, i would regret like what i am doing now. PS, im sitting for my grade 7 exam next year...itsnt that just SICK?! i dont really think i can do my aural....GRADE 7 MAn!!! wouldnt know what im gona sing..I THINk its something harddd...omg.. it gets harder and harder each year ya know? they kept on changing the syllabus and other stuff like that...and its like harder and harderrrr...Oh man.. im in depresstion right now. BUT anyhow...i still have to DO IT....i nvr got distinction b4....im aiming for that...hehe. I wonder how i could get that distinction..*sigh...OH well. goodbye 2009 and hello 2010..*sniff

Comments