Holidays

Well, there were some activities held in my school during these holidays...I bet its for our entertainment ^^ basketball practices and boring little prefect camp is all i got. PS: i missed most of my basketball practices and i TRULY regret, but it wasn't on purpose I SWEAR!!! AND the retarded prefect camp is coming..i cant believe i signed up for that..i think they are CHEATING on my money..PFF what retarded camp needs RM100.. ITS RIDICULOUS! i didn't what i was thinking GIVING MY RM100 AWAY for that retarded camp...I HOPE ITS WORTH IT!!! if it doesn't satisfy me im gona pull my hair OFFF!! *screams* i hate being a prefect...I KNOW its good for whatever when u go to college or get a job..its like your a good student and u know how to handle responsibilities and BLA BLA....But i seriously think being a normal student or a monitor is better than being a freako prefect judging other people...PEOPLE in this world aren't meant to be judged. WHY?!?!?! im getting freakin fed up telling those hard headed students what to do and not to....its just isn't right. THE school can just punish them or something...WE dont need whatever prefects!! OMGosh its making me hell mad talking about this all over again!!!!! being a prefect just doesn't work for a person like me....I Am WEIRD and FUN... I DONt even act like a prefect when im school...everytime i wanna do something fun...THERes only one freakin thing thats holding me back...IM A PREFECT!!! I SHOULDN'T DO THIS AND THAT AND MANY OTHER FUN STUFF...and all i gotta do is stand there and stare at how much fun others are having....and it makes me SO jealous....
IM A LIVELY PERSON AND THIS BEING A NERD PREFECT THINGY IS FREAKIN ME OUT AND MAKING ME LOSE MY LIVELYNESS!!! all we need to do is stand there like a freakin guard that stands infront of the president's castle every second PS: the worse thing is you cant smile...WELL eventhough the senior prefects didn't say anything about smiling but ... CMON when ur in duy you cant smile right? the whole thing is like serious and serious and SCOLDING...omgosh...i have difficulties breathing just thinking about this whole crap....*sgh* if my mom OR dad (never..unless i force him to see it) sees this blog they will start asking me why all over again....

Comments